Brand Name : GAOGE
Model Number : GAG-5112
Certification : CE/ISO9001
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 1 set
Price : Negotation
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 15 sets per month
Delivery Time : 15 working days after received your payment
Packaging Details : Standard Export Wooden Case (Plywood)
Type : Climatic Test Chamber
Controller : Programmable LCD Touch Screen
Body Materials : SUS#304 Stainless Steel
Temperature Rise Speed : 1.0ºC~3.0ºC/Min
Fluctuation/Evenness : ±0.5ºC/±2ºC
Certificate : CE/ISO/ROHS
Power : Electronic
Laboratory Environmental Programmable Constant Stability Environmental Temperature Humidity Test Chamber With TFT Screen
Gaoge series temperature and humidity chamber offer a wide range of standard and custom solutions for any testing program. Environmental testing with a humidity chamber helps improve product reliability and durability. our chambers are available in a variety of styles, sizes, and performance configurations. All chambers come with a standard temperature range for combined temperature and humidity testing.
A temperature and humidity cycling chamber ideal for simulating a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions. This temperature and humidity chamber is designed for mobility and to save on floor space.
And our Chambers include the features and accessories you need to keep your temperature and humidity tests running smoothly. These features include microprocessor instrumentation, failsafe temperature protection, and humidity water demineralizer, as well as window, gauges, port, casters, system status indicators, and more. These features would normally cost substantially more, if they are available at all. Our test chambers are even more attractive when you view their designed-in performance advantages including:
1. More heating, cooling and air flow capacity than competitive models bring you to temperature quickly and with better uniformity
2. Responsive expansion valve and bypass refrigerant control put all of the refrigeration horsepower to work for you
3. Maintenance is simplified with full three-sided access to base mounted system components
4. All models available with cryogenic cooling
5. CE Certification on our chambers Models
|Internal size(mm) W×H×D||400×500×400||500×600×500||500×750×600||600*850*800|
|External size(mm) W×H×D||900×1350×910||1000×1450×1050||1000×1600×1060||1100x1750x1250|
|Temperature Range||-40°C~+150°C(180°C)(A:-20℃ B:-40℃ C:-60°℃ D:-70℃) (Optional)|
|Material||Exterior||Stainless steel plate+Powder Coated|
|Interior||SUS#304 stainless steel plate|
|Insulation||PU & Fiberglass wool|
|Heating||SUS#304 stainless steel high-speed heater|
|Humidifying||Surface evaporating system|
|Cooling||Airtight compressor+evaporator fins+air-cooling condenser|
|Dehumidifying||ADP Critical dewpoint cooling/dehumidifying method|
|Controller||Digital electronic indicators+S.S.R.With PID automatic calculation capability|
|Power Source(K.W.)||AC 1Ψ 220V;3Ψ380V 60/50Hz|
1. Chamber exterior material is stainless steel with environmentally baking paint resists corrosion and provides impact resistance. Interior material is SUS304# stainless steel with excellent heat resistance and easy to clean.
2. large LCD color touch screen controller is designed to save chamber programming and setup time with temperature limit and alarm to protect your product.
3. Safety relay connection is provided to protect your device under test by removing power to it when the chamber is not running.
4. RS-232 communications is for computer connection, programming can be set on computer by software, monitor testing process and automatically execute power on/off functions.
5. Fog-free viewing window and interior light makes viewing workspace freely and observe the test under best conditions.
6. Adjustable product shelf slides out for easier product access. Shelf design is non-tipping and supports large product loads.
7. Left side of chamber with diameter 50mm cable port for power-on test.
8. Optional electronic humidity sensor is used on all test chambers for accuracy and minimal maintenance.
1. International Electrotechnical Commission Standard:
IEC68-2-03_test method Ca_Steady damp-heat
IEC68-2-01_test method A_cold
IEC68-2-02_test method B_dry heat
2. Military Standards:
MIL-STD-810F-501.4 high temperature
MIL-STD-810F-502.4 low temperature
MIL-STD883C test method 1004.2 temperature and humidity cycling test
MIL-STD810D test method 502.2
MIL-STD810 test method 507.2 procedure 3
3. Japanese Industrial Standard:
JIS C60068-2-3-1987 test method Ca:Steady damp-heat
JIS C60068-2-2-1995 test method B:Dry heat
JIS C60068-2-1-1995 test method A:Low temperature
4. USA Semiconductor Industry Standard:
JESD22-A101-B-2004 Constant temperature and humidity test
JESD22-A103-C-2004High Temperature Storage Test
JESD22-A119-2004Low Temperature Storage Test
5. Chinese national Standard:
GB11158 Technical conditions for high-temperature testing box
GB10589-89 Technical conditions for low-temperature testing box
GB10592-89 Technical conditions for high and low temperature testing box
GB/T10586-89 technical conditions for humidity testing chamber
GB/T2423.1-2001 Low-temperature testing methods
GB/T2423.2-2001 High-temperature testing methods
GB/T2423.3-93 Testing Method for humidity Test Chamber
GB/T2423.4-93 Alternating hot and humid testing method
GB/T2423.22-2001temperature testing method
6. China's National Military Environment Test Equipment
GJB150.3 high-temperature testing
GJB150.4 low-temperature testing
GJB150.9 hot and humid condition testing
Temperature and humidity test chambers applied to all kinds of Industries. To improve products quality according to test results.
|Electronics, electrical appliances, sensors|
|Semiconductor, PCB, LCD & LED|
|Mechanical, Military, aerospace products|
|Vehicles, Transport, automobile supply industries|
|Chemicals, Petrochemical industries|
|Building materials, Plastics, Textile industries|
|Testing metal related industries like plating etc.|
Laboratory Stability Environmental Test Chamber With TFT Screen Stainless Steel Body Images